I am not a Professional Photographer. I am just like any other ordinary person who likes to click anything interesting that comes on the way. While walking on the river side (on the river bank of ISIL/ESHIM River in Astana on the right bank), I clicked above photos by using my very old iPhone 4. All the photos were clicked on a single day, I guess in the month of July, 2017.
So far as I remember now, the day must have been warm, not very hot and Sunny, with mild pleasing breeze.
1. The first photo shows three top buildings of Astana which are collectively called "Grand Alatau". They look cool from a far distance. From close distance, I did not like them in terms of modernity, they are little old now.
I usually go around these buildings as it houses a bicycle shop (but not very helpful one as it regused to refill my tyres with its airpump), the famous O'hara Irish Pub, many cafes and restaurants. The area around it is good.
2. In the above photo, you see the pavement along the river, river ISHIL/ESHIM, and in the far distance, Hotel Radisson and the building adjoining it which houses Fitness Center and Gym "World Class Fitness"
3. Pedestrian Zone on the right bank of River ISHIL/ESHIM - it's truly a pedestrian area. You can see many people during the summer freely walking here. Many mothers with young children and with their trollies/prams/buggies are easily spotted. You could ride bicycle here until 2015 but from 2016 Summer, it has been off-limit even for the bicycle users. During the Summer, you will see few traffic police here to manage the crowds and especially to warn and stop bicycle users.
4. The area is same as above. It's the other side. You can see the Kazakh Flag which is in Central Park, the new hotel (I think it is call St. Regis) and the bridge which connects Samal Micro-district to Kabanbai Batir Street.
5. The round structure is for water fountain and light show.
Kazakh's traditional musical instrument is "Dambra/Dombra" but it does not look like it.