Sunday, March 12, 2017

Essay topics: WRITING TASK 1 – General Writing IELTS-CEFR Band C1-IELTS Band 7

Essay topics: WRITING TASK 1 – General Writing IELTS

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter

give contact details for when you are away
give instructions about how to care for your pet
describe other household duties

Write at least 150 words.
*********************

Dear …………………,

I appreciate that you’ve agreed to take care of my home and my cat when I’m away on my vacation. I’m really thankful to you for this gesture.

As discussed in our call today, I will be in London for a week and will be staying at Hilton Palace Hotel. You can call me through hotel reception if there is anything that you need to pass on to me during this time. I’ve texted you the hotel’s telephone no. in your Whatsapp.

About my cat, please give it food only three times a day. I’ve clearly marked the time and quantity of food that should be fed on the cover of each packet. You can easily locate them on the shelf near main door.

One thing that I want to remind you is to water my flowers inside my house. They are to be watered daily in the evening.
Finally, please don’t forget to clear my mailbox every day. Once again, thank you so much for your assistance.

Best wishes,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment