Sunday, February 19, 2017

Essay topics: IELTS General Writing - Writing Task I - CEFR C1-IELTS Band 7.5

Essay topics: IELTS General Writing - Writing Task I
You saw an advert asking for volunteers to run a charity event:

1. Explain why you are interested in helping
2. give details suitable past experience
3. suggest ways you might help with the event

Write at least 150 words.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I came across your advertisement regarding the fund raising event to support environment protection. I am keen in charity events and always try to participate and provide my help where needed. I have a can do attitude and a passion for protecting the environment. Therefore, I would like to apply for the post.

I am a student of Science University and I am studying ecology. I believe I have the right skills and expertise to qualify for the role. I have a profound understanding of environmental challenges as well as relevant experience in conducting the charity events. I have been engaged as a volunteer in a number of fund raising activities arranged by both international and local NGOs.

My experience entails analysis of the requirements, planning of events, estimating the budget, and promoting events. I’m keen to offer my help with any of these work streams and beyond. I would be happy to meet and discuss the support I can provide to you with the event.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment