Sunday, February 19, 2017

IELTS General Task I-General Training (GT) - CEFR C1-IELTS Band 8



IELTS General Task I-General Training (GT) - CEFR C1-IELTS Band 8
 
You have seen an advertisement for an evening course to study a foreign language. Write a letter to the institution offering the course. In your letter ask for details of the course, ask if the course teachers are qualified native speakers, request that the institute sends you their brochure.

Write at least 150 words.

Dear Sir,

I came across an advertisement in the morning newspaper about your language center and the courses offered. From the adverts, I could see that your language school is going to start an evening class for English language learners. Being a working professional, your course seems to fit my requirements. Therefore, I am writing you to get additional information about the course.

As mentioned, I am very keen to improve my English language skills as I intent to go abroad for higher education. You may see from this letter that I have some sort of knowledge of English language but I need to get a good score in IELTS exam. Therefore, I would like to improve my language with a native speaker.

I therefore, request you to provide me further details about the course. I would appreciate if you could write me in my email the duration of the course, applicable fees and the date of commencement of the course. Could you please also send me an electronic copy of information booklet in my email? 

I look forward to receiving information at the earliest.

Regards,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment