Thursday, November 4, 2021

Message to IELTS Students from Kazakhstan

Welcome back everyone in my blog. In fact, Welcome back to myself. This has been after 3.5 (three and half) years I decided to be back in this blog. I hope my information and materials in this blog will be helpful for visitors in Kazakhstan and others who are looking for many different materials on the web. A bit about myself:

I left Kazakhstan in March, 2019 and these days, I am in Nepal. I am bit distanced from teaching at the moment. But, if it may be that I will be back in Astana (Nur-sultan) around 2022 or 2023 AD. I was there in Nursultan, Kazakhstan in August-September, 2021 and things looked preety cool even post COVID-19 Pandemic. I am hoping to be regular in this forum to update this blog and provide, more and more information to all the readers.

***** 

I had not updated this blog for a very long time but I think I need to be active again. This blog which has a lot of contents on IELTS Test is to help students and immigrants to enhance their English skills, to help make their skills better in English Language.

I am restarting this blog on a very auspicious day of Laxmi Puja, Tihar of 2078 BS. I hope Mother Laxmi will be blessing me to continue to write blog posts in addition to making me richer. :) It is also a time when we have almost surpassed the threats created by COVID-19 pandemic. With vaccines being rolled out in many people around the world, the world is opening, is trying to be normal, is trying to get back to business as usual. The borders are opening, and many countries have started, albeit slowly, to open their arms to welcome international students.

For any foreign (international) students, the popular destinations are Australia, Canada, America, and many European countries. I think people would answer me that they are keen to fly to the Australia or America if asked about their higher education. And, to be in all your dream destinations, IELTS Score is one of such important criteria.

I saw a recent Post from a popular educational consultancy, and they had informed that classes with in-person attendance is going to start soon. This advertisement was mainly directed to prospective IELTS Students.

My message to all prospective IELTS Candidates is that you need to have good skills in English to have a great score in IELTS Test. Of Course, you can attend courses run by various institutes. However, there are plenty of free resources and materials on the web. Our blog is one of them.

The materials published on our blog can be used free of cost by all IELTS Candidates. These IELTS resources are meant to assist all IELTS candidates to understand the examination pattern, to learn how to score better, and to be able to gain necessary skills to score good IELTS band.

All Kazakhstani IELTS candidates and candidates from around the world, keep on visiting us for more and more free and useful materials and resources.

Regards,

Chief Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment